On 25 Jan 2011 at 10:00, Mel Farrer wrote:

> Well, I agree that 120 VAC circuits can handle the 500 watt out or 1200
> watt input, I prefer to make sure that there is more than one 20 circuit
> available.  I typically will run a separate circuit for what I consider
> High loads and another for everything else.

For those of us outside your country we certainly want the KPA500 to
work on 230V, and 50Hz as well ....... 120V ain't much use to us...

(and this amp is one piece of Elecraft gear I can confidently say I
will never be buying. I can work all I want with 5W).

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com