Good Evening,
Another week travelling around the US interviewing for jobs. If I keep this up for another few months I may actually land one!! But enough of that; if any of you have stayed away from Dayton and kept your money safe maybe you'd like to try the ionosphere and see how 20 or 40 meters are working. On Thursday 20 meters was working nicely but both of us were busy so my mentor and I cut it short. Hopefully 20 will be as good and 40 meters will be the same way tomorrow. We had a nice ion recharge from our neighboring star. It was noisy but got better over the course of the week. If you are in Dayton and starved for some on air activity you are welcome. Talking with fellow amateurs face to face can become grueling. Not as bad as hiring managers but still you may need a break from talking for a bit. CW can be a pleasant respite from the hawkers. Save your money and get on the air!

Please join us:

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7pm PDT)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for net details. Thank you Dan.

Elecraft rigs are not required nor is QRP enforced. What ever works on CW is fine by me.

See you tomorrow night,
   Kevin.  KD5ONS