Good Evening,
Tomorrow night another round or two of the Elecraft CW Net will be run. Propagation has been on again off again but that's OK, we'll work something out. If Mr. Hammond is available we can relay stations across the continent. Last week I heard Ray, K2HYD, relaying a station in to Tom. Thanks Ray. Whatever works is our motto :)

I hope you have had a pleasant weekend and want to check in on ECN before the work week begins. Between school (again!), chores, job hunting, and interviews I am getting more and more busy. Pat will be up in Seattle at a conference starting tomorrow and then I'll be in Wisconsin for a few days. I will have a radio along and try to get in a little QRP time on 20/30/40 and 80 meters if all goes well. I've cut a new antenna and counterpoise system and tested them in the Oregon QSO Party today. My rig, tuner, antenna combination seems to work pretty well. Now to see how it travels.

Please join us:

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7pm PDT)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for net details. Thank you Dan.