Pardon me for what is probably a simple issue. I'm new to the K3 this fall
and am fooling around with the macros. I'm trying to make one that will send
my call in Morse while operating SSB. Kind of like a repeater does on 2m FM
etc. I tried the following macro:

PC020;KS017;MD3;TX;KYWN1IRB;RX;MD1;PC100

It drops power to 20w; sets the CW rate to 17wpm; sets mode to CW; turns on
TX; sends my call; turns off tx; returns to LSB; and sets power back to
100w.

Most of it works except it stays in transmit and the CW "beeps" at the
operating station but only sounds like a series of clicks over the air. Any
and all comments and suggestions welcome. TIA

I don't have to sing the praises but thank you Elecraft for such a great
radio.

Scott
N1IRB
S/N 4555