Stan,

You won't regret the K3 - the dog, well I'm not so sure about that! :-)
Our Jack Russell drives me bonkers, although I live in Jack Russell land,
the breed was first bred just a mile along the road from here by the Revd
Jack Russell.

I've bought my wife some nice antique earrings for her birthday in May,
and now you've set me wondering what I'll be able to get away with then!

So, to keep this on topic, I'm really looking forward to putting some more
hardware in my P3.  Monitor output?  Directional coupler port?  Coffee
maker?  Please?

73 Stephen G4SJP