On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Steve WU9B wrote:

  I like Stan's shack, I am trying to figure out where it is in his
home. 73 WU9B Steve

Steve, here is a "non-public" video that will completely answer your
question.  Those of us who have grown older and elected to "downsize"
have to be creative.  My 62' attic doublet and my K2 at 5 watts has me
well on my way to QRP DXCC.  P.S. I AM going to "build" the K3.  I've
been convinced through comments on this List that it's really a plus to
build it.  So I will do so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBD-c6lOsz4

73,

Stan Levandowski WB2LQF
HF QRP CW -- Doing more with less for over 50 years!
QCWA #35038   OOTC #4558   NAQCC #4740   SKCC #6488   FISTS #14992 QRP
ARCI #14321