*Stan,

Speaking from experience, I have learnt the four words that have allowed me
to navigate 30 years of married bliss....'YYes Dear I'm Sorry'

Perhaps this will help you buy some time to finish the painting?...:-)

If not, then I guess you will have to look at this as 'delayed
gratification'...:-)

Elecraft sure have raised the bar when it comes to 'customer service' among
many other attributes they have notwithstanding a superb product list eh?

Enjoy the ride mate!

73's
Gary
*
On 8 March 2011 06:26, stan levandowski <sjl...@optonline.net> wrote:

> Just received email notice that it has shipped already!   I thought it
> would take a few days at least.  I figured somebody out there had to
> grab the master packing list and creatively stuff the box to my order.
> Apparently Elecraft's business philosophy is the same as its technical
> philosophy: top shelf.
>
> BUT....I don't think I can paint fast enough.

*VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile
Elecraft Equipment
K3 #679, KPA-500 #018
Living the dream!!!*