Hi Alan,

If it came to a vote, I would suggest the use of a full height vertical line
to indicate one's transmitter frequency on any panadapter's spectrum
display, because it is much easier to see than a cursor or a marker or a
couple of little arrows, especially at 3 am. Also when using a full height
vertical line, it becomes easy to set one's Tx carrier frequency into the
'right hole' during a pileup.

I would suggest that if you do use a full height vertical line, it dhould be
placed "behind" the panadapter's spectrum display.

Of course,whether one's Tx frequency is set by VFO B or XIT, or by any other
means, this should not affect the panadapter's indication of one's Tx
frequency.

If you could colour a vertical line red that would be a bonus.

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD