The new AOR AR-7070, which should go into production this year, will
probably arouse interest among serious SWLs.

>From the results of tests made on prototype #2, I understand that this
receiver covers the frequency range 10 kHz - 30 MHz without any gaps, and
good sensitivity across this range.

I have no financial interest in AOR, only an interested bystander.

73,

Geoff
GM4ESD