Elliott;

The cable is not yet available. But thanks for the very valuable input.
As the internal KRC2 person, I have similar concerns over access to the Auxbus
for the KRC2.
There are also KPA500 AUX signals that are very useful aside form the K3.
I am certain we will find a good solution that allows access to the K3 ACC and
the KPA500 AUX signals as needed.

Jack Brindle, W6FB