On 4/9/2011 2:15 PM, Kevin Rock wrote:

> Changing the cardboard on the garage floor was a monthly ritual for my
> BSA, Ariel, and Triumph.  I miss them :(

  A dear departed friend of mine was an owner/driver/rebuilder of
  Jag-u-ars (former aircraft engine mechanic on SAC B-36 planes)
  and he convinced me that Jag engines were supposed to leak.  He
  had three of them for his wife's "saloon car" - one in the car,
  one on standby, and one up on the chain hoist being worked on.
  After he died (too young) his wife sold the car because she
  couldn't deal with it.

  I could never convince him to get involved in ham radio, so he
  never owned an Elecraft product.

--  73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
    Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402