Hi Tony, I agree with Stan and you also.  However, you live in NY.  The east
coast seems to have an easier time of it.  I live in Wyoming and I work QRP
also with a elevated vertical, an assortment of magnetic loops and a K2.  It's
not as easy here as it is for you guys on the east coast. ;-)

Gary, N7HTS