On 8/15/2011 9:33 AM, paule...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Can you experts check this configuration and tell me if it will be ideal for
> CW/SSB/RTTY?

You're ordering more filters than you need.  I would go with 2.8 kHz,
1.8kHz and 250 Hz in the main RX, 2.7 kHz and 250 Hz in the second RX.
You're only likely to use diversity with CW on the lower bands. The
2.8kHz filter is flatter in the passband, so reduces incidental AM with
RTTY, which might help in a multi-station environment.

And unless you're a total mechanical clutz or too busy to build, I
strongly recommend buying the kit. It's screw-together, takes about 10
hours with one RX, another 2-3 hrs for 2nd RX.  Big cost savings, all
the modules are pre-tested, and you'll know how to pull it apart to work
on it or trade modules when things go wrong.

73, Jim K9YC