Thanks for the time looking at this everyone. I was just worried about P4-7 because the manual says there should be 4.5 V there. I do not have KSB2, tho.

Yes, the port menu item is on.

I'll look at the KIO2 and AUX boards a little more closely. My computer hasn't got any serial ports, so I'm using a USB to Serial converter (set to the specs listed in the manual). It's worked on other hardware, like my GPS. It has some LEDs on it showing traffic back and forth. My computer is trying to send commands to the KIO2, but nothing is coming back based on the LED status. I did try the Port menu test option, and the K2 shows "test" on its display, but nothing lights up on the USB/Serial converter.