After installing end fed "long wire" 26.5m antenna few meters higher situation become even worse in 15m and 12m.

15m: K2 is giving _only_ 2 or 3 watts output!
12m: when pressing TUNE, K2 will switch immediately to receive mode.

Is this a symptom of a) a big impedance or b) "RF in the shack"-problem.
Does the K2 has some kind of protection. I suspect SG231 autotuner cannot tune the antenna in those bands and SWR in the feedline between the K2 and auto tuner is big. Could this cause K2 to switch to receive?
K2 will give normal output to dummy load.

Second topic, do you have dealers in USA who are selling baluns for
dipole antennas which are supplied with N connectors? I cannot find them from
Finland. If you know, please let me know the dealer, privately.

Rolf Moberg