Hi Joe,

Thanks.  The several MARS frequency matrix docs show center freq of
the 3 KHz channel.  However, RMS Express compensates for this by
subtracting 1.5 KHz so that the suppressed carrier frequency is sent,
via the FA command.

Example:
[CXR freq: 7059.0, center is shown as 7060.5]

  FA000007059000;

I already instrumented this with Portmon, and it's correct.  My
interest here is to find a reason the K3 is set 1.5 KHz higher than
the CXR freq, but on RX only.  The TX freq is correct (the RMS replies
to initial call-ups).  Basically, I can't find the source of this
"bug", because everything looks fine from the computer side.

73,
matt W6NIA / NNN0UET