Hi Dave,

Well, indeed there is a simple checklist that I wrote some time ago and
keep up to date. I am sending it to you via a separate mail. It walks
you through the steps to install RemoteRig and make it essentially a
"plug & play" solution. You still need basic network knowledge or find
someone who does, since port forwarding is necessary. However, I can set
that up from here using Teamviewer if absolute necessary.

If anyone else on the reflector needs the checklist or any help, just
let me know. I have installed several dozen of these already.

73,
Mitch DJ0QN