Good Evening,
    Another soggy week but I saw some snowdrops blooming a few hundred
feet lower.  Maybe spring is coming.  Heavy wind tested my antenna again
but as of dusk it is still there.  I expect it to stay up until next
winter at this rate.  But losing it twice in two months was enough.

    After the latest solar storm died down propagation has gotten
better.  The bands are not the same as they were before the string of
them we got over the last fortnight.  I expect the lessening solar flux
will bring them back to where they were previously.  It is always fun to
scan around and see who is out there as the length of hops varies.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0000z (Sunday 5 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS
-