Had my P3/SVGA a week. I held off initially purchasing the P3, as its screen
size just seemed too small for my situation. Once I got the P3 in last week,
I could see how small the screen size was and I would have trouble in seeing
details. But with the SVGA option (which is what got me to order the P3 in
the first place), the screen size of the external display (19 in monitor)
makes the use of the P3 so pleasant.

For spotting where to call DX stations in a CW pileup, it works wonders and
greatly minimizes the time you spend in calling in a pileup. The first few
days of calling a number of DX stations was so easy now that you can see
your competition!  Spotting clear holes in the pack to call is easy and
spotting the station coming back to the DX station is routine now.

I am pleased and will no doubt use the P3 for many other uses than just
working DX.

-----
Roger W5RDW