It's been around 15 years since I worked any CW and then it was only to pass
the General exam.  I am very interested in working some sloooooow speed CW.  I
can copy reliably up to about 8 - 9 WPM.  I am still having issues with L, F,
Y, and a couple of others but especially L and F.

I've done web searches and found a few nets listed, but when I go there after
confirming date / time, I cannot find anyone (I'm just listening right now).
Is there a slow-speed CW net anyone knows of I can listen to from Alabama?  I'm
thinking on 40 or 80m because I'm home most evenings.

I'll also say, copying on air is a *heap* different from copying via software
and the web...  LOL...  I had forgotten that.

73,
Joel - W4JBB