You might also Google FISTS frequencies - a lot of the other FISTS members
I hear on the air are not very fast. The group is pretty big about support
("elmering") for those who aren't very fast and want to be faster.

Also keep in mind, if you hear FISTS members going faster than you can
copy, the great majority (if not all) of the members should be more than
willing to slow down for you.