Thanks Joe. I hadn't noticed that. I seldom use RIT/XIT when working split,
but I played with that to demonstrate what you're saying.

Didn't realize the cursor actually changes color (on VFO B/SubRX) from
purplish to red - I just knew it was quite simple to distinguish the diff
between where I was listening and where I would be transmitting!

My partial color-blindness is referred to as "red-green" but I have no
trouble seeing the obvious green line for the VFO A and the "other" color
for the VFO B.

My affliction is revealed by the test of pages with all the colored dots.
(Wechsler or something like that.) People with normal vision see numbers -
the numbers tend to stand out distinctly among all the colored dots. Those
with red-green color-blindness (surprisingly common) can eventually find
the numbers, but they don't "leap" off the page like they do for "normal"
people.

Fortunately, stand-alone, distinct colors (like the red and green of a
traffic light!) do not cause problems.

Art - N4PJ