From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of David Gilbert
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 2:32 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Text Decoder

Compared to what?  CW is difficult to decode, even when sent by machine.
What piece of software or equipment have you used that you thought worked
better than the K3?

RTTY decodes better by machine because that's what it was designed for.
Morse code wasn't.  If you're disappointed in the K3 text decoder, the guy
you probably want to complain to is long dead.

Dave   AB7E

On 5/25/2012 9:13 PM, John_N1JM wrote:
> I'm a little disappointed in the text decoder for cw. It works fine for
rtty.
> Anyone got any comments about this?
>
> 73, John N1JM

-----