Just for clarification, I don't use the internal CW or RTTY decode
functions.  I just use CWT for accurate CW netting.  Following that it
is easy to make the often useful TX offset when calling in a simplex
pile.  CWT is a function I use all the time and that is why its degraded
performance in 4.51 was immediately noticeable.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO