From: Phil Hystad <phys...@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Possible power supply option for the KX3
To: "Phil & Debbie Salas" <dpsa...@tx.rr.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 7:21 AM

I haven't got a KX3 yet but when I do I will power it the same way I power my
KX1, my Norcal 40A, and even my K3 at times.  A rechargeable Li-ion
nano-phosphate battery pack available from Buddipole.  The four cell variety is
a very nice size for powering the small equipment like the KX1 or KX3.

The recharger unit is separate of course and I use the Cellpro 10s for
recharging the battery.  I admit though that this is not the cheapest solution
but cheap is not usually my main objective.

The Li-ion battery is very RF quiet!

phil - K7PEH