Hi Brian,

Use of a sub RX does not require a second antenna. I've been using a sub RX
to chase split DX since 1991 with one antenna. The only time a second
antenna is necessary is if you want to use diversity reception or possibly
for some cross band activity.

Conversely, a sub RX is not required to utilize a second antenna. You can
use a second antenna with the main RX with the addition of the optional
KXV3A board.

73,
Mike K2MK

Brian Maynard wrote