Being a SDR there is really no suppressed carrier as the carrier is
never created only the sideband for the mode selected.   So unless you
have signficant splatter there should not be an IMD problem with a K3.

Again assuming no splatter and a properly functioning radio.

This is no analog radio and all TX is based on the DSP first and then
the TX filter last.

~73
Don
KD8NNU