We're considering a 4KW PV system to save energy costs.  If you have not read
Bob Bruninga's August, 2012, QST article "Rethinking Electric Power…" it is
recommended.

Does anyone here have experience with solar panel/inverter systems (no
batteries, selling power back to utility) regarding interference?  Either
receive interference from the PV system, or RF getting into the PV system and
causing issues.

The most likely configuration for our system will be "micro inverters" attached
to each of 16 60-cell solar panels.  This minimizes I^2R losses and is
extensible.

Thanks for all replies, on or offline.

Monty K2DLJ