I put pretty much this system on our house a couple of years ago: 4400
watts from 20 220 Watt panels with Enphase micro-iinverters.  I tend to
have local noise anyway, but after the system was functioning I tuned to
an otherwise quiet band and pulled the switch on the photovoltaics.  I
could here no difference in noise.  My shack is on the second floor with
only a few feet or less of attic between me and the panels.  I've never
observed any problems from rfi getting into the photovoltaic system.
Note that I don't run more than ~100 Watts, so I can't speak to what
might happen with a full legal limit amp.

The system has worked out very well.  We made about 85% of our total
electric use the first year, though with the heat this summer I'm afraid
that number will drop from air conditioner use...

Bernie
W1AZ