From: Monty Shultes
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 6:35 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] OT - Photovoltaic (PV) Systems

We're considering a 4KW PV system to save energy costs.  If you have not
read Bob Bruninga's August, 2012, QST article "Rethinking Electric Power…"
it is recommended.

Does anyone here have experience with solar panel/inverter systems (no
batteries, selling power back to utility) regarding interference?  Either
receive interference from the PV system, or RF getting into the PV system
and causing issues.

The most likely configuration for our system will be "micro inverters"
attached to each of 16 60-cell solar panels.  This minimizes I^2R losses and
is extensible.

Thanks for all replies, on or offline.

Monty K2DLJ