Mike - It sounds as though you have not read the PDF file that is
contained within the P3/SVGA/USB beta zip file. That explains about the
asterisk under the Status Bar paragraph and all you need to know to get
it working.  Read that, Mike, and preferably print it off and you'll be
away.

David G4DMP

In a recent message, Mike K2MK <k...@comcast.net> writes

--