Trying to transfer my configuration to my second K3, K3 Utility taught me
this was not possible because serial numbers were not consistent... After
four years using the K3, I still have a lot to learn :-)

So I copied all the menus and Configs one by one, this took nearly an hour
but my two K3's now have identical settings.

I wonder whether anyone has found a way to "cheat" on the Utility to make it
believe it's the same transceiver? Or what is the reason why this apparently
is not allowed?

I'm just curious...

73
Richard - HB9ANM