Don't forget that the configuration will contain calibration settings that are
specific to the hardware on a particular radio -- if you try to transfer them
to a different radio, they will not be valid for the new hardware, and you'll
need to repeat the alignment procedures. I am guessing that this is why a copy
operation is not allowed.

73, Matt VK2ACL.