On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 7:13 AM, Scott Dunlavey <sdunla...@optimum.net>wrote:

> ...I don't seam to be heard and I cant hear...
>
> ==============
Scott, you don't provide any description of what you're doing, so it could
be a lot of things. Here are some possibilities:
Your transmitter must be set to USB and the carrier frequency must be set
to the correct WSPR frequency for the band on which you're operating. And
your computer's internal clock must be within +/- 1 second of the correct
time. If either of these are wrong, you will not decode any signals.

In addition, your audio drive must be set correctly, similar to the way it
is set for PSK. If it is not, you may hear but nobody will hear you.

73, Tony KT0NY

--
http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=352