Don,
Thanks again for your help.
I finally got the trick in the NaP3 setup :
I had a wrong option in "system output" till I saw there the help box
"listen through".
No more need of the analog audio cable (and all it carries) ?
- Not exactly for the moment, as the audio throughput is still different
 from what I can hear with the KX3 loudspeaker.
Maybe I have to dig deeper....

72 de FO/F5LCI