Thanks Don,
After trying to compare these two audio signals, I have arrived at this
conclusion, valid for /my setup/ (e.g. noise from the laptop screen (look at
my page on QRZCQ):
IMHO the I/Q derived audio by the PC can be of some utility, but the KX3
does it better.
SDR receivers (I own a PMSDR) are pleasant, but the "IF" to audio stages are
another story : KX3 rules...

72 de FO/F5LCI

Don Wilhelm-4 wrote