I embarked on a project to move parts from one K3 to another and I got the rigs
back from my tech elmer tonight.  After getting the K3s home, I decided to
follow the procedure to get them operating again.

I had my tech elmer transfer the KAT3, KRX3, KDVR3 and KBF3 from one of the K3
to the other.  I now have multiple errors and not sure what is going on. The
first receiver works well and I loaded the filters fine. However, when I went
to load the second receiver and run the synthesizer calibration I received
multiple errors.

E020202 & E027979 - ERR DSE
E00005 ERR VCO
E000255 ERR VC4
ERR PL2

When I went to install the DSP2 using the utility program I received these
errors.

DSP 2 verification error
Error code OXE20000046

I reviewed the manual and it says that I have a DSP Echo.  The VCO and VC4
error may suggest my friend installed the cables incorrectly.  Pretty bummed
right now.  Any additional thoughts would be very welcome.

Thanks,

Keith
AG6AZ