Was the DSP2 board and the synthesizer board for the KRX3 transferred
from the other K3.  From the errors you are getting, it would seem that
they were not.

Did your tech elmer just do the unplugging/replugging job or did he
check the result out after each option was transferred?  What did he say
when you asked him for his observations.

You may have to contact Elecraft support with your error codes.

73,
Don W3FPR