The only issue I had was getting the computer/rig interface working.  My
old computer had a real serial port so it was my first experience in
USB/serial adapters.  The one with the FTDI chipset worked fine with
Win7 drivers.  I never could find a Win7 driver that would work with the
older Prolific chipset adapter.  YMMV.

There is a Windows XP compatibility mode you can set in the
application's Properties dialog that helped me with a few of my older
apps (not ham radio related).  I've also heard mentioned some erratic CW
being sent via N1MM due to USB timing issues but I haven't experienced
it myself.

I'm not sure that any of these are 32 vs 64 bit OS issues, however. Good
luck!

Brian, K0DTJ