From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Mike Reublin
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:33 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] KRX3 insatall

In anticipation of my KRX3 arriving tomorrow, I've been reading the
install manual. I plan to have the KRX3 share the same antenna as the
main RX. I don't think I can do diversity RX.

I have a second antenna (R8) but I'm not sure it's well enough isolated
(40' from the tower) and it doesn't hear as well as the 4L SteppIR.
160/80M are 1/4 wave slopers on the tower.

I assume(DANGER WIll Robinson!) that I skip from "Auxiliary KRX3 Antenna
Input (Optional)" on p.25 to "Assembling the KRX3 Subreceiver Module" on
p. 30.

Any "gotchas" I need to watch out for?

73, Mike NF4L