I don't know why my text was stripped but
here it is again...
-------------------
I would love for there to be a USB
connection for the K3 without the serial
to USB adapter.

Although I far prefer my Bose Q-15
headphones, I've bought a pair of Logitech
wireless headphones for use with my
computer and they come with a boom mike.
Yes, the Bose are infinitely better but
the mic is this Logitech is excellent and
they are stereo. They work great with the
computer and being wireless, they would be
ideal with the K3. There's a tiny dongle
transmitter/receiver the headphones pair
with which plugs into a usb port but alas,
the only port for the K3 is the antiquated
RS-232 port and mine is dedicated to
connecting the K3 to my computer for my
logging program via the serial>USB
adapter.

Any chance for some USB ports on the K3?

Gary
KA1J