Is it possible to modify the VOX sensitivity (or reduce the ALC action) so that
an operator using PSK31 could run without a PTT relay, relying upon the VOX
alone - and yet, not having enough input to have the ALC kick in?

I'm looking at the KSB2 schematic as I write, and it looks like the VOX and ALC
are tied together... but I'm not as well versed as many of you knowledgable
folk are, so maybe some one can help me figure this out.

Thanks and 73,
Daniel AA0NI
Oklahoma City
K2 #3421