Good Morning Ralph.

I hope all is well with you.   I've tried to reach you a number of times since
Sunday morning, and am getting no response.    I've included the Elecraft
reflector in hopes that you get this message - if you havent gotten the other
reply's and messages I've sent.

I have several other hams interested in the K3 so unless I hear something by
noon mountain time, I'll go ahead and contact those others who have expressed
an interest in the K3.

Please contact me if you would like to complete the purchase,

Thanks
Niel
WA7SSA