I have never heard any hiss whatsoever with my K3 (s/n 1397) either on speaker
or headphones, CW or SSB and I am particularly sensitive to such things. My
TS590 does have some very low level hiss which I can live with Ok and I had a
TS480 which had quite pronounced hiss. The worst I have heard in recent years
is the FT2000 which is one of the reasons I have never owned one.

73

Barry. VK2BJ

Sent from my iPad