 From: Ian Kahn <km4ik....@gmail.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:25 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] New Output Power Issue

All,

Lately I've been receiving sporadic reports of low signal strength on my
K3, s/n 288.  So, today I put a meter on it and ran an FSK signal at 100
watts into a dummy load.  To my amazing surprise, the meter only read about
60 watts out.  I just upgraded last night to the latest firmware version
(MCU 4.60, FPF 1.15, DSP 2.80),  What should I begin looking at or
adjusting to find the source of this issue?  Any and all assistance is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks, 73, and Merry Christmas.

-- Ian
Ian Kahn, KM4IK