The first rule in troubleshooting is to unplug everything that isn't absolutely necessary to the equipment being diagnosed.

In this case all that would be needed is power, ant/dummy load and the K3.

Then start plugging things in until you find the offending device.

73 de Brian/K3KO

Ian Kahn - Ham wrote:
So, it looks like I tracked down my low output issue. The problem appears to be with my West Mountain RigRunner, not my K3. A big "thank you" to all who offered guidance on getting this thing tested and troubleshot.

Thank you, 73, es Merry Christmas!

--Ian

Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua