Ian, the efficiency of the KPA100 in the K3 varies quite a bit from band to
band, hence the current draw needed to attain 100 watts varies. That's
normal.

I'd not be concerned about your numbers. To illustrate, I took a minute to
check the current required by my K3 on all the bands feeding a dummy load:

160M - 17.45A
 80M - 15.1A
 40M - 14.9A
 30M - 17.3A
 20M - 18.2A
 17M - 15.8A
 15M - 15.4A
 12M - 20.3A
 10M - 12.1A
  6M - 14.6A

The current demand from K3 to K3 will also vary, so don't be surprised by
some variations. Also, the voltage on mine stayed between 12.9 and 13.2
volts under load. The lower the supply voltage, the more current required to
produce 100 watts.

73 Ron AC7AC