I understand what you are describing, Jack. When I change bands from the KPA buttons with anything other the band info displayed in the LCD display, the KPA display very briefly shows the current band info and then the new band info is displayed when the K3 changes bands and the KPA display does NOT return to what was being displayed before tapping a new band button on the KPA. It does return to the last parameter displayed, though, since the last one displayed was the band info that it was being displayed before the band data info was received from the K3. I had not noticed before that the current band info displays briefly before the new band info is displayed. Without going over his original email, I think that what AC6JA was asking for was that the display to go back to the ORIGINAL parameter that was being displayed before tapping a band change button on the KPA.

Anyway, that's enuf from me. It's Miller time here on the east coast.

73,
Ken K3IU