Don,

Interesting that one never knows just how the quoted inductance is determined.

Do you have any idea just how the Elecraft quoted inductances are determined?

If measured, what frequency and test jig.
If based upon calculations, how much as built variation will there be.

Have had the same problems as Daniel. The objective of my measurements is usually to determine the the toroid is the right one. Color aside, there are so many bad/counterfeit parts out there, I want to detect such a beastie before installation.

73 de Brian/K3KO