Brian,

The K2 toroids are specified in the manual for a given number of turns on the proper core rather than their absolute inductance. The only reference to the inductance is on the schematic and in some instances on the parts list. What I can say for certain is that whatever the resulting inductance may be in your measuring jig, the manual turns count works just fine. I have had repair experience with over 1000 K2s and in all cases, the toroids work well with the specified number of turns.

I really do not have that detailed information, and I doubt if Wayne remembers the "details" either. What I do know is that the toroids with the specified number of turns do work and work quite well. As I indicated, the inductance of the LPF toroids is the most important because an extra turn will cause HI CUR messages on the upper band of the band pair. The RF Chokes are tolerant of an extra turn.

73,
Don W3FPR